- World War One
- World War Two
Location:14a Ferrars Pl South Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 3205
Google Link:View on Google Maps
Street View:View Street View
History and Significance:
The South Melbourne Memorial Hall, at Ferrars and James Service Place, was opened 9th March 1924 by the Governor of Victoria and Earl of Stradbroke. The hall was dedicated to the First World War in 1924 and then on Anzac Day 1952 was rededicated to the Second World War.